A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Friday, May 21, 2010

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


Hi Prim Friends!

I'm headed off to have my hair cut... it's long overdue....

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend...

I have a barbeque tomorrow at my cousin's house. That should be fun! Eating, laughing, eating. Yep, right up my alley!

Sunday will be spent with dad. He has Parkinson's so I make that our special day together. :-)

Don't forget, the giveaway ends on the 22nd... Five candy corn ornies will have a new home. So please comment, add me to your sidebar of your blog for a 2nd chance and good luck! I'll notify everyone on my blog on Sunday!

This sweet ole OOAK Raggedy will be on eBay tonight, 5/21 starting at .99¢ too! Pay her a visit if you can!

Until next time!

Blessings!
~W

7 comments:

  1. another cutie pie your a great doll creator,if the hubs let me do some ebay shoppin i would be all over it (im sad to say reformed shopaholic lol)have a great weekend .`god bless michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend too..I am in need of a haircut..bought ready to shave it off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Michelle... eBay is so addicting. How can you resist the bargains, right?

    And Cat Nap... I'd LOVE to shave my hair off. I would look horrible bald though. That's the only thing keeping me from doing it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet blog!!
    Glad we "met" on facebook! : )

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lis


    http://simpledimpleprimitivessaleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lis, I'll take a look at yours as well!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy she is just beautiful!!! I am working on a order my neighbor came and ask me for. She is wanting 4 pillows and 3 dolls. Some of it she is taking to her momma in England! Isnt that awesome, I will have my handmades in England! Yay! I am so happy and lot to do. Will post when I get them finished. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Brandi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's wonderful Brandi!! It is so exciting to have your creations "live" in other countries!!!

    Yes, please post photos, I'd love to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget