A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a Moment to Reflect....


Good Morning... I'm sitting here on this cloudy Sunday morning with my cup of coffee... thinking about all sorts of things... which is not unusual.. if you know me, my mind never turns off. (That's me 'n Daddy in the photo, if you are wondering! 1967... He has always been a huge inspiration to me. )

Morning time gives me a chance to kind of collect my thoughts and prepare for the day ahead. Which is usually busy to say the least. I'm very organized, so all systems must be "go" in my head before I can give my 100% for the day.

I enjoy the peaceful sounds of mornings... the sweet birds chirping away as they greet the new day, the sound of the water trickling in my little pond in my garden, my flowers, gently swaying in the morning breeze, the silence in my house. I treasure these things and need them before the hectic rush. Before I can be creative. They kindof fuel me... fill me up so I can go.

But even before I enjoy these simple things.. I already have thoughts of creating something running through my mind. I go to bed with them and wake up to them...sometimes I dash to my workspace even before I get my coffee.. Mornings are a very creative time for me. I have so many ideas, so little time.

I'm blessed to have the ability to create, yes. But even more so for my enthusiasm for life and interest in everything around me. I notice and appreciate everything. And I also notice that others don't... which is sad to me. I've always wondered if every artist is so open to what's around them? I think so.

I'm so grateful for my awareness, my hunger to experiment and explore and for the people in my life that inspire me to do good deeds, to be a loving mother and a creative artist who can touch people's lives with what she creates!

I have a lot to be thankful for... which is another thing I think about when I wake to a new day.

Thank you, to all who touch my life. My family, my friends, my customers and supporters.. my dog.. yes! even my dog. For I would not be the person I am today without you.

Enjoy your mornings... Stop, listen, look around you... a new day dawns and presents loads of opportunities and adventures! Don't waste a single minute sweatin' the small stuff. Look at the bigger picture! :-)

And now, a relevant quote for today: "I would rather be able to appreciate the things I can not have than to have things I'm not able to appreciate!" ~ Elbert Hubbard.

Blessings my friends! I hope you enjoy your day! I hope you find something new to excite you, to awaken the soul, to inspire you in some way. Life can be wonderful! It's all in the way you look at things!
~W

1 comment:

  1. Ditto my dear, Have a great Sunday.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget