A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Thursday, June 10, 2010

America, The Beautiful!


Hi fellow prim lovers! I wanted to share this sweet ole Flag/Eagle pocket I have finished up! I've got to say, I am never one to make others' designs, but this one I loved! This is a Gloria Lowell design from the Folk Art Pattern Company.. Gloria was kind enough to share this pattern for free for Memorial Day! :-)

I love how the Eagle goes with the Flag! This piece is worn, torn, faded and sanded and is a fabulous cupboard/cabinet/door hanger!

It's on eBay 'til Mon. June 14th...

Click HERE to visit on eBay.

God Bless America! Land that I Love!!

Have a great day and keep on primmin' my friends!

Blessings,
~W

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, its great!!!! Wow that eye really pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had you in mind when I did it Brandi! I know how you love Americana! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it....you did a fantastic job on it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget