A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Fall Creation of the Season!


Hello friends!

I've finally started Fall crafting! Did I have fun with this piece!

This is my favorite time of year to create... I love pumpkins!

This piece has candy corn, sunflowers and an olde crow... what goes better together? :-)

I have many new ideas for 2010, so check My eBay often to see what goodies I have listed!

This one will be on eBay tonight, 6/3 for a .99¢ start price.

Talk to you soon... time to get back to stitchin'.

Blessings,
~W

7 comments:

  1. its fantastic wendy!great job just luv them candy corn.god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I want to do Fall Prims :O( ~~ I usually start witches about this time and Christmas In July hummmmmmmmmmmmm Great Job as Usual. Love your prims :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this little fall vignette..:) you do such nice work..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic gathering for fall! Absolutely love it!!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What goes together better than
    crows, pumpkins and candy corn? Nothing!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love it!
    I'm having a hard time switching seasons. I know I need too.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job. Love the candy corn. I plan on getting started on some new fall items soon.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget