A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Saturday, June 19, 2010

A lot O' Li'l Babies and Other Stuff!


Good Morning!

This past week was so busy for me... I think I broke a record in the Annie making biz. LOL

I had the idea to group them together and take a photo... I just LOVE the sweetness of these olde dolls.

Each with their own personality... Some, a bit "dirtier" than others.

There's something about a worn out, well loved doll that just tugs at my heartstrings...


And some other news:

I've recently been commissioned to create a set of 3 vintage looking bears...

I'll be creating these bears from 1920's mohair. From an olde sofa yet!

The material is fabulous and I can't wait to get started on this project!

I'll also be finishing up some swaps I have going... I just love this idea.

Having others' creations in my home brings me such happiness.

Afterall, the only primitives I've been looking at are my own that are on auction or waiting to be shipped.

I get a bit bored looking at what I've created. I love others' touches in my home. Each person who creates has their own style and it's wonderful. It lights up my heart!



For today, I'll be doin' a bit of swimming. It's supposed to be hot here in Philadelphia....
Summers in Philly are like swimming in hot pea soup!

Tomorrow, the day will be spent with Dad of course. I bought him that pair of moccasin slippers he's been wanting.. but even before that, I am getting a long-awaited, long-overdue, much enjoyed pedicure with my cousin. Is there anything like being pampered with a foot massage? I think not. :-)

So.......my best wishes for an enjoyable weekend on your end! I'm glad you've stopped by my little prim world to see what's up.

Take care my friends... Blessings to all of you!
~W


5 comments:

  1. Your little annies are wonderful, I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow GF you have been busy! Congrats on the three bears commission! That sounds so neat! I wish I could go do a pedi but to much going on right now and Coco was gonna take me tomorrow but its Fathers Day so thats a no go~ Your dolls are so great and so many of them! Wowsers!
    Hugs Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lil dollies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Go get that pedi soon Brandi!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget