A WARM, PRIM WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR STOPPIN' BY!


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Lovin' "Swapping!"


Just did a swap w/ Brandi Hall and received these WONDERFUL prim goodies!

I've gotta tell ya, opening a box of prim goodies feels like being a kid on Christmas morning all over again!

Are these creations gorgeous or what?

The reason I love swapping is to decorate my home w/ primitives that others create. I have to admit, I am sometimes bored to death of looking at my own creations scattered all over the house, waiting for their new homes. I love others' styles of prims in my home... Each person creates in their own way and it really gives my home a wonderful feel.

Thanks Brandi, for doing this swap w/ me! I hope you enjoy your primitives I've made for you as much as I do these!

Love and hugs from your prim sis,
~W

7 comments:

  1. I love that vignette. Her crow are awesome.. What a nice trade.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love it too! The heart is gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great stuff you got..and yeah I am like you..I prefer others things to my own..makes it much more special and adds great memories too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy~

    Those are some wonderful swap goodies. I've only swapped once & it was a lot of fun. If you're ever in the mood to do another swap, I would love to swap with you. I make penny rugs, mini quilts, & dollies too. Have a great day!!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful treasures you got....I'd be so giddy with excitement too!

    Now I'm not sure why I haven't been following you before...but I sure am now.
    Great Blog!!!

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Becky, you got it! I have a softspot for everything you make! I'll be in touch!! :)

    Thanks for following Karen! It's so nice to have another prim sister to chat with!

    ReplyDelete

Visit Pocono Princess Jewels

The Weather Channel

VISIT clothdollhair.com

VISIT clothdollhair.com
FABULOUS shades and textures!

Weather Widget